Some of our web pages utilise "cookies". A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
Some cookies are necessary for the operation of our website, if you choose to block them some aspects of the site may not work for you. Non necessary cookies are only set when you have given your explicit consent to their use. Such cookies included those set by our statistics package Google Analytics, Facebook and Google+ connections and advertise banners.
Privacy and data protection
The personal information provided by the client when placing the order will be used, stored and processed by us only to the extent necessary to provide our services and in any case or in any respect we will disclose or make available this information to a third party.
Foteventi.com in respect to its clients guarantees the compliance with the data protection laws managed by the privacy act resulting from the DL 196 2003.
Fotoeventi.com periodically sends commercial e-mail only to the clients who gave their consent at the time of registration to our website ticking the provided "Newsletter" entry
INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION UNDER THE D. LGS 196/2003
Under the Act 13 by D. LGS 196/2003, N.196 (Personal Data Protection Act), Fotoeventi.com by Sofia Fabio shall treat the personal data provided by the client according to the fundamental rights, freedoms and dignity of people, especially in refers of personal privacy and identity rights, always in respect to the law protecting the treatment of personal data.
Entering personal data is optional, but a possible denial of entering the data marked by the asterisk determines the impossibility of accessing to our services.
The personal data provided by the subject are collected, processed and treated with electronic communication networks or in any case automatically, directly or by an authorized third party (reliable companies specialized in delivery service, posting and data entry) for the following purposing:
1. fulfilment, management and payment of the purchase order
2. promotional activities and mailing of advertisement material, also by e-mail, only in the case the client gave the consent ticking the provided "Newsletter" entry at the time of registration to our website.
3. fulfilment of laws, regulations and Community directive obligations.
In any case personal data will not be shared to third parties (except to our suppliers for delivery, posting and data entry) nor disclosed or sold to others. Data will be processed only by the persons responsible or in charge at the moment working at the offices of Fotoeventi.com.
Under the art.7 of the D. Lgs. 06/30/2003, N.196, subscribers have the right to determine whether their personal data are registered or not and to be clearly informed on their communication and above the following indications:
- the origin of personal data
- the purposes and procedures of treatment
- the terms of the procedures through electronic communications services
- the full name of the owner and the persons responsible
- the full name of the subjects or categories to whom the data can be communicated or that may learn them as in charge of the service or responsible for it.
Subscriber has also the right of obtaining:
1. the updating, the correction or, if desired, the integration of personal identifiable information
2. the erasure, the transformation in anonymous form, the blocking of data processed violating the law, including data for which is not needed the storage according to the purposes they have been collected and processed
3. the certification that the operations and contents mentioned above in point 1. and 2. have been learnt by the persons these data have been communicated to, except the case in which this fulfilment proves to be impossible or entail a spread of means evidently excessive in respect to the protected right.
Subscriber has also the right to refuse, entirely or partly:
1. the treatment of personal data even if relevant for the purpose of the collection for legitimate reasons
2. the treatment of personal data for advertisement material, direct marketing, market research or commercial communications.
In accordance to the articles 13 and 23 of the D. Lgs. 196/2003 we invite you to click on the "Accept" checkbox to go through the information related to the data protection and to accept their treatment according to the terms declared by Fotoeventi.com or delegated third parties (selected companies for delivery service, posting and data entry) for all the purposes here stated. In case you do not accept the treatment of your personal data for statistic purposes, market research, promotional activities and advertisement material, also by e-mail, please click on the following "Don't accept" checkbox.
The subscriber declares under his own personal responsibility to be 18 years of age or over, as inferable from the personal data given on the registration form to Fotoeventi.com services, aware that stating falsity is punishable by law.
Fotoeventi.com collaborates with public authorities in order to guarantee the respect of the law and the rights of the users, with particular respect to intellectual property and copyright. Therefore, when formally requested and in respect to the laws ruling this subject, we may disclose your personal data to the judicial authorities or other public administration for requirements of defence and security of the State, prevention, verification or suppression of civil wrongs, criminal and administrative offences. These public subjects are authorized to request and obtain your personal information should it be necessary or appropriate for investigations or verifications related to deceptions, internet frauds, infringements of intellectual property rights, computer crimes or other unlawful activities that could expose Fotoeventi.com or our users to legal, civil or criminal responsibilities.
I authorize the owners of the website www.fotoeventi.com to release the pictures that portray the above minor during the sporting activities and/or during the related activities (meetings, parties, etc.) to be featured on the website pages.
I take note of the registration to the search engines on the website and of the possibility that the name of the above minor could be publicized via web and could appear on these search engines pages.
I relieve FOTOEVENTI and www.fotoeventi.com responsible staff of any economical duty and of any responsibility depending on a wrong usage of the personal data provided and of the pictures by the website users or third parties.
With this agreement FOTOEVENTI is released from any responsibility directly or indirectly related to damages to my patrimony or to the image of the minor under my tutelage, without prejudice to my faculty of requesting the cancellation of the picture at any time. I agree with the publication terms and conditions contained on the present document and on the other related papers and I consider them appropriate to my needs for their form, contents, technical structure, support and security measures.
I declare conform to my will any action performed up to here by FOTOEVENTI and the website responsible staff.
Data we gather
We receive and keep data about you such as:
Information you have provided us with: we gather information that you provide such as:
- email address, during the registration process, to be used as a user identifier;
- your name, address or postal code, SSN and, for companies, all the data required for invoices. We gather this information on a completely voluntary basis, leaving the choice to the user on whether to provide such information or not.
Information automatically collected about you: we also gather information regarding your mobile devices:
- ID or other unique identifiers of your devices, with the sole intention of guaranteeing the security of users.
How we use your personal data
We use your Personal data in order to :
- to provide receipts and/or invoices;
- to protect our systems, proteggere i nostri sistemi, prevent frauds and protect the security of Fotoeventi accounts;
- to get in touch with you with information about Fotoeventi.
The legal basis for the gathering and use of the personal data described here depends on the data and the specific context in which we gather and use them. We mostly gather your personal data when they are necessary to offer our service or when you have given your consent. In some cases we may legally need to acquire your personal data or we may need to gather your data to protect yours and others’ interests(as, for example, to prevent fraud related to payments or to confirm your identity). The information obtained are never used outside of the here described context and are never provided to third parties for any reason.
For any further information regarding the use of your personal data, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org